Saturday 17 September 2011

VIOLET CRUMBLE:

VIOLET CRUMBLE:
GIVE ME 1 MORE CHANCE - 1 MORE CHANCE
I’VE SAID THE WRONG THING - WRONG THING
NOW I’VE LOST A FRIEND - LOST A FRIEND
BE BETTER OFF DEAD - OFF DEAD.

I’M CRUMBLING - CRUMBLING 2 THE GROUND.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT 2 DO - WHAT 2 DO
CAN’T DECIDE WHAT I WANT - WHAT I WANT
I NEVER WANT 2 HURT - HURT U
I’M BETTER OFF DEAD - OFF DEAD.

I CAN’T DO NOTHING RIGHT - NOTHING RIGHT
EVEN THOUGH I WOULD - IF I COULD
BUT I CAN’T SEE YOUR POINT - POINT OF VEIW
I’D BE BETTER OF DEAD - OFF CEAD.

I’m heading 4 a change - in the deepest of the night
I stand out of sight - of your thoughts

Like a tadpole becomes a frog - like a caterpillar a butterfly.

Don’t stop me changing.

6:07 & I’m wrighting songs - before I head off 2 work
Feeling tired before I start - feel the weight of my chains.

Like a pony becomes a horse - like a child becomes an adult.

Like treasure becomes trash - like food becomes shit.

Change 4 the better - or maybe the worst
It doesn’t matter at all - it’s still me.

Like a tree becomes a house - like people becomes slaves.

I’m changing - I’m changing.

I’M CRUMBLING - CRUMBLING 2 THE GROUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment