Saturday 17 September 2011

GIRL'S, GIRL'S GIRL'S:

GIRL'S, GIRL'S GIRL'S:

Girl's girl's girl's i can't never get enough
small ones', cute one's, ones that make your heart run
i know 101 ways 2 have your body smacked clean.

fun fun fun all i wanna do is have fun
weather it be back seat or grooving 2 a jimaque scene
i get cha red hot then spray you with a cool breeze.

rub your back tend 2 your toes
ah baby there an’ it no scene
I’ll  miss to get your hips 2 scream.

skin, skin, skin ah baby can I touch your skin
treat your body like a temple giggling Sheryl temple
get cha in the mood n make u cum real soon.

fine, fine, fine sugar who does your hair
if your beauty behind bars I’ll go 2 jail
visit u daily I’ll be your daily male.

Who I’ve played who I’ll become
there's no time 2 delay 2 let 2 become one
hate 2 see u leave but I
love 2 watch u leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment